
My office is open today, however, it appears that EVERY other office is closed. There were a total of 8 people on my car of the train this morning (normally you are packed like sardines and everyone is forced to ignore the American "personal space" rule), there were no trucks making deliveries on my walk to work, and all of the deli's are closed for the day. You would think its like some kind of holiday or something. Oh wait ....
Fun facts for February 16:
- 47th day of the year
- 316 days remaining in the year
- Presidents Day in the U.S.
- Family Day in Canada
- The first check was written on this day
- Independence Day in Lithuania
- National Almond Day
- The first commercial helicopter flew
I'm pretty sure if I total up the importance of this day, I would conclude that I should still be laying in my bed.
Update: I had one of the BEST Valentines Day's I've had in a long time. The true "meaning" of the day came out this year, and I loved every aspect of it. Plus, I got a litttttle too tipsy at dinner and I had to be chauffeured around town. I'm awesome. (no pictures were taken because my life was basically threatened every time I pulled out my camera)
No comments:
Post a Comment