As I told you before, I joined the most fabulous gym (ever) this past weekend. Yes, I have gone every day and I am completely addicted. It is a 30 minute drive from my house and OH so worth it! Besides being in a great, motivating (which I was desperately seeking) environment, I have been able to work out and hang with my sister every day!!!!My sister is a lil celebrity to me. She worked for the Redskins during the 2008-2009 football season in their Charitable Foundation, which means, she worked with all the players on their day off (Tuesday) doing community service / fundraisers. From all of the stories (and boy are there stories), I have encouraged her to write a book...which she wouldn't do, but it would be cool! (Like, did you know that Santana parks in a handicapped spot in the front row, every day? Also, did you know that Colt Brennan receives more fan mail than anyone and pineapples are shipped from Hawaii frequently? Oh, several of the guys wear Crocs, and Clinton Portis' car is practically dedicated to Sean Taylor.) Anywho, we were on the treadmills last night and sure enough, who strolls over to say hi to the sis, but Rocky McIntosh. Yeah, just normal conversation, and, I am hyperventilating. She acts as if its nothing, they talk for a few minutes about random things, and she carries on with her workout. Boy if I could be like that around players from MY.FAVORITE.TEAM.EVER., I might be a lot cooler. But instead I'm a huge nerd and it made my workout (somethings gotta do it, right?).
PS! I am withholding a huge secret (not about Rocky McIntosh OR my workouts), but I have to ponder over it a bit longer before I divulge any information.
OK - Divulge!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom