If you have never checked out Etsy, it is a must. If you like Anthropologie, you will LOVE Etsy. I think from here on out, I will buy all accessories and gifts from there. I have been looking for a bunch of odds and ends for a while, but never knew where to find them. In one Etsy experience, I found everything I was looking for and I am SURE it will be cuter than I would have found in the stores I was shopping. I am not going to tell you what I bought until it arrives, and then I will let you know what I REALLY think of Etsy. But seriously, what a great way to support the little people =)
.... side note: I had the BEST weekend!! I have not stopped smiling since the weekend began and it has carried over into today. Everything is REALLY looking up, and already, my life is better than it has EVER been. Hallelujah! Here are a few pics from Saturday night courtesy of my BFF Jenn:
BFF Jenn & I



Love the pictures, wish I could have joined in the fun!
ReplyDeleteYay I made it on the blog ;) Love ya
ReplyDelete