oh I wish! My wishlist is so long right now and the dollars just dont seem to be coming in fast enough. What's that about? I have ignored my option of getting a part time job because for now, it doesn't seem to fit in the schedule. Maybe I should make it a bigger priority so I can buy down my wishlist? yeah, I'll consider it. With that being said, check out my new table and chairs that I bought for my balcony!!!! I can't wait to get these set up with the new rug that I am going to buy to go to out there as well.


I am considering buying a huge pot and planting some vegetables or herbs. What do you think? What goes well together or what would survive on my lil balcony with an owner who is a veggie growing virgin? orrrrr, maybe I'll just buy a nice plant and/or pretty flowers that are not as needy. I think I need HELP!

Update: Or I could just file my taxes and get a nice big tax return to take the stress off getting a 2nd job for a while .... oh life is good. 3/16/2009.
No comments:
Post a Comment