Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sugar, Sugar, Sugar


(I am all about making lists ... can't you tell?)

1. I was in charge of ordering dessert for a meeting today along with celebrating the "Birthday's of the Month" throughout the office. Therefore, I picked up a beautiful cheesecake from the bakery around the corner for my lunchtime meeting, followed by serving lemon mousse cake to the entire office this afternoon. On top of all that sugar, while I was at the bakery selecting the dessert, I commented to the lady behind the counter on how adorable her St. Patricks Day cookies were in the shape of shamrocks. So she gave me one for free =) Needless to say, I have a big workout planned for this evening.


2. To brighten my day, I delivered an ENORMOUS piece of cake to my boss as her birthday falls in the month of March. She just about fell out of her chair at the size of the piece of cake, and followed it up with "Ya know, tomorrow is going to be gorgeous. I think you should get all of your work done today and don't bother coming into work tomorrow". And then I just about fell out of my chair ... I'm off to do work so I can enjoy ANOTHER 3 day weekend. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment