
So after posting all of my American Idol stuff, I got an e-mail from Lo J with the following (clearly you can see that E stressed to us how much she is going to miss Idol):
Idol news for E on your blog:
Disco night!
1. Lil Rounds - sang Chaka Kahn " I'm Every Woman" - Poor reviews across the board from the judges.... Simon said " We won't see you here next week". I agree.
2. Chris Allen - sang (and played guitar) his own rendition of Donna Summer's " She works hard for the money". The judges loved his originality. Paula said it had a "Santana" feel to the song.
3. Danny Gokey - sang a fabulous rendition of Earth, Wind & Fires "September". Judges said his vocals were great but hoped he would be "remembered". ( Oh he was.... I voted for him 3 times!).
4. Allison - sang Donna Summer's "Hot Stuff". A rocker rendition. Judges did not love the arrangement but love her voice.
5. Adam - Dressed in a black suit, sang a slow rendition of " If I can't Have you". Much like his "Tears of a Clown" song..... Judges loved,loved it. The clear favorite.
6. Matt Girard sang "Staying Alive". The judges did not like the song that well but said he has great vocals. Paula said " like bowling sometimes a gutter ball but this was a strike!"
7. Anoop! First off he wore a pink vest (adorable!). He sang Donna Summers " Dim the Lights", Again judges did not love the song but love his vocals.
LASTLY...... I actually called on behalf of E..... her favs would have been Anoop and Chris so I put in a vote for them and Three votes for my fav Danny! Sorry!
ahhhh Lo J... you are by far the cutest thing in the world and E is going to melt when she reads this. Thank you for being the best person ever =)
Idol news for E on your blog:
Disco night!
1. Lil Rounds - sang Chaka Kahn " I'm Every Woman" - Poor reviews across the board from the judges.... Simon said " We won't see you here next week". I agree.
2. Chris Allen - sang (and played guitar) his own rendition of Donna Summer's " She works hard for the money". The judges loved his originality. Paula said it had a "Santana" feel to the song.
3. Danny Gokey - sang a fabulous rendition of Earth, Wind & Fires "September". Judges said his vocals were great but hoped he would be "remembered". ( Oh he was.... I voted for him 3 times!).
4. Allison - sang Donna Summer's "Hot Stuff". A rocker rendition. Judges did not love the arrangement but love her voice.
5. Adam - Dressed in a black suit, sang a slow rendition of " If I can't Have you". Much like his "Tears of a Clown" song..... Judges loved,loved it. The clear favorite.
6. Matt Girard sang "Staying Alive". The judges did not like the song that well but said he has great vocals. Paula said " like bowling sometimes a gutter ball but this was a strike!"
7. Anoop! First off he wore a pink vest (adorable!). He sang Donna Summers " Dim the Lights", Again judges did not love the song but love his vocals.
LASTLY...... I actually called on behalf of E..... her favs would have been Anoop and Chris so I put in a vote for them and Three votes for my fav Danny! Sorry!
ahhhh Lo J... you are by far the cutest thing in the world and E is going to melt when she reads this. Thank you for being the best person ever =)
No comments:
Post a Comment