I truly hate the dentist. I don't like the smell. I don't like keeping my mouth open for that long. I don't like the drilling sound. I don't like the taste of the rinse they make me take. I don't like when the assistant asks me a million questions (generally about my family who ALL goes there as well ... and my ex's ... how fun) and I can't respond to her because my mouth is open. Yeah, I just don't like it. With that behind me, I am off to visit good 'ol Dr. Papp this afternoon for him to give me a fresh pearly white cleaning and check out what could POSSIBLY be wrong my jaw/mouth/head. I have thoughts that the verdict could be "wisdom teeth removal" (which he has suggested before but never demanded, therefore I didn't do it.. why would I? terrible.) or possibly TMJ? from grinding my teeth in my sleep. Lord only knows that I wake up at least 4 nights a week with terrible nightmares about something outrageous or so vivid that it seems as though I just experienced it ... for real! I could possibly be grinding or clenching my teeth to contain the stress, but how would I know? I am sleeping after-all. So we will see what he has to say for his bad self. To be honest, I can't wait for it to be over. I might just eat a whole bag of jelly beans once it is (not that I didn't do that last night or anything.....). And IF I have to get my 3 remaining wisdom teeth removed, and lose a LOT of wisdom ... you will hear about it.Thursday, April 16, 2009
Off To See the Papp-ster
I truly hate the dentist. I don't like the smell. I don't like keeping my mouth open for that long. I don't like the drilling sound. I don't like the taste of the rinse they make me take. I don't like when the assistant asks me a million questions (generally about my family who ALL goes there as well ... and my ex's ... how fun) and I can't respond to her because my mouth is open. Yeah, I just don't like it. With that behind me, I am off to visit good 'ol Dr. Papp this afternoon for him to give me a fresh pearly white cleaning and check out what could POSSIBLY be wrong my jaw/mouth/head. I have thoughts that the verdict could be "wisdom teeth removal" (which he has suggested before but never demanded, therefore I didn't do it.. why would I? terrible.) or possibly TMJ? from grinding my teeth in my sleep. Lord only knows that I wake up at least 4 nights a week with terrible nightmares about something outrageous or so vivid that it seems as though I just experienced it ... for real! I could possibly be grinding or clenching my teeth to contain the stress, but how would I know? I am sleeping after-all. So we will see what he has to say for his bad self. To be honest, I can't wait for it to be over. I might just eat a whole bag of jelly beans once it is (not that I didn't do that last night or anything.....). And IF I have to get my 3 remaining wisdom teeth removed, and lose a LOT of wisdom ... you will hear about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment