
Its official. Aerial is all packed, and I am off to Italy today! I have approximately 16 hours of travel until I am reunited with my one and only, and I just want those hours to pass as quickly, smoothly, and calmly as possible. I planned on sleeping during the flight, but thanks to Air France's fantastic seat selection process, I may not get as much snooze time as I was originally banking on. Oh well, I will just eat as much gelato as this delicate stomach (my mom once called it that and I'll never be able to NOT refer to it as that. Hilarity!) can handle to keep me awake and sleep next to E when the time is right.
Thanks to those who have made this quick, last minute, HUGE trip so easy. I love you and I can't wait to share my adventures with you when I return!
Ciao!!
No comments:
Post a Comment