I leave in 10 days for my trip to Italy! The itinerary is set. Fly into Milan. Travel to La Spezia. Catch a bus to Cinque Terre. Spend 2 nights in Cinque Terre. Travel to Florence. Spend 2 nights in Florence. Travel to Rome. Spend 4 nights, 5 (full) days in Rome. Travel to Amsterdam. Spend one fun-filled night as a wanderer in Amsterdam. Return to the good 'ol U.S. of A. Pretty incredible if you ask me. Although this is my first trip to Europe, and one I have been anxious to make, the best part is that I will be seeing my sister after 5 (short) weeks. I can't believe she will have been gone for 5 weeks prior to my arrival. I only have, oh, a hundred things to do before I leave as this was such a last minute trip. EEEEK! Can't wait!
Yo E ~ You gotta send me my packing list =)
A big THANK YOU goes out to Lo J & Dre for researching hostels and train rides for their two little darlings.

No comments:
Post a Comment