

Well, well, well ... let the celebration begin! Let's first start off by saying that this is a TERRIBLE picture of me with this cake. I look like the last thing on earth I need is a piece of cake, but I didn't have the nerve to ask for another picture to be taken. So, I will just roll with it. I mean, how many people read this blog anyways? haha!! (I love you ALL) With that behind us ... here is my birthday cake at work! I say it is "mine" but really, it is to celebrate the May babies. I am in charge of doing this every month, and in celebration of my very own birth month, I ordered my favorite kind of cake (on the list), a carrot cake!! I figure this is the year of the carrot cake as E had one for her birthday. I also felt it was appropriate to take a picture of it just to prove that "my cake is bigger" (but that is what you get when you're older, right?)
My work seriously is the best. Aside from celebrating the May babies, my bosses have given me the day off tomorrow, and treated me to lunch at Acadiana this past Tuesday. It isn't very often your bosses encourage you to have a glass of wine with your birthday lunch either. I loved it, and I love them. More birthday fun to come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment