Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

(My) Sweet Southern Mommy

Let us welcome another (man, I'm good)!!!!! One of my best friends from high school has started a blog. Lets recap, that is two friends from high school who have started blogs within the past week. I love it!! Sweet Southern Mommy is a hard working, wife and mother of two, living in the home town of her Alma Mater ECU, Greenville, NC. GO PIRATES! I rarely see her anymore since our schedules are so hectic and she is busy being the best mom, wife and 5th grade teacher ever! The picture above is from her beautiful wedding in 2005 (has it really been that long? wow!) So while you're blog hopping, enjoy her blog here. I can't wait to hear all the great stories that come from her fun, sweet life. WELCOME MRS. SOUTHERN!!!

2 comments:

  1. AWWW KK you are the best! Thanks for the big welcome!! I can't wait to share the funny stories of my hectic life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. youu are good! keep 'em coming! i just love keeping up with everyone this way!
    ps- coming to dc for the 4th with one of our best couple friends. any suggestions of fun places to eat/things to do? i completely forget everything around there!

    ReplyDelete