Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer Rivalry

photo by: Courtneyscakes

Oh boy. I am suffering from major guilt. I have borderline abandoned this blog lately and I feel terrible about it. Here's the problem: I sit at a computer all day for work (which is when I get the majority of my blogging done .. don't tell my boss). After taking such a big trip, I NEED to post pictures! However, I downloaded all 655 pictures to my computer on Sunday night, but I have not had time to sort through them, organize them, or post them!!! Since I don't want those pictures to go unseen, I have just ignored the blog until I have time to upload those pictures.

BUT ... today is a big day. THE YANKEES ARE IN BOSTON!!!!! Yes, that's right. The Yankees are playing at Fenway tonight against my favorite Boston Red Sox. First place in the AL East is on the line tonight, which the Yanks currently hold. Burnett and Beckett are on the mound tonight, and its sure to be a showdown. I'm going to a sports bar tonight to catch the game, along with game 6 of the Stanley Cup Playoffs (GO DETROIT ... put Crosby in his place), and game 3 of the NBA playoffs (C'mon Magic ... you can't let the Lakers put you away so easily). Oh how I love sports ... Maybe after a few beers and hopefully a few good wins, I'll have the energy to post some pictures from my trip (and from 2 incredible sporting events: European Cup & Giro D'Italia) I am so excited!!!

**Weekend plans include my dear friend, Jenn's wedding!! I am a bridesmaid so this weekend will be filled with tons of wedding activities, beginning Friday morning!! (I should probably lay low on bar food tonight to insure I can fit into my bridesmaids dress.. hehe)


1 comment:

  1. Omg you combined a red sox post and my wedding thats just blasphemy haha GO YANKEES ;)

    ReplyDelete