I don't want to let the past few days pass without acknowledging all I have accomplished:
- 1 good movie (Forgetting Sarah Marshall)
- 2 dvd's of Sex & The City (addicted, but so glad I didn't watch this show when it was on HBO or else I would have died waiting a whole week for the next episode)
- watched COUNTLESS episodes of the Food Network (Diners, Drive-In's & Dives may have stolen the top spot for being my favorite .. Rachel, don't worry, you're still a close 2nd.. on, and Unwrapped, you don't worry either, we are talking "day-time" here, not "last show before bed" )
- cleaned out my entire magazine collection (Mr. Recycling Man, I am sorry to make your Thursday work load a little heavier but it was months in the making)
- 3 loads of laundry
- cleaned out my ice-cream stash (whoooops .. but hey, it shouldn't have been there in the first place so I had to take care of business eventually)
- beat my boyfriend in an intense card game
- and the highlight of my 3 1/2 day sick hiatus ..... eating an incredible dinner and breakfast by my fantastically chef in the making boyfriend (b/c he came to spend time with this little sickling .. isn't he great?)
With all that behing me, I am now eager to get back into the swing of things. I need to get back on a regular sleep routine, get back to the gym (to burn all of those ice-cream, dinner and breakfast calories ... oh, and maybe start running to prepare for my 10 mile run in .... 2 1/2 weeks .. yeah, its a joke at this point) and of course, get back into blogging!!!!
I didn't take too many pictures from Labor Day weekend because we agreed that cameras and bathing suits don't really go hand in hand. In the end, it was an amazing trip that definitely sent Summer 2009 out with a bang. I am looking forward to Memorial Day 2010 so I can get back to the beach and create more summer memories!!
I also refuse to comment too much on the beginning of football season. My Redskins endured a tough game that I will not comment on one way or another. Needless to say, I am looking forward to week 2. Here are a few pictures from Week 1:
YAY!!! You're back!! Glad to hear you are feeling better!
ReplyDelete