After a short, relaxing weekend, I spent all night tossing and turning. I have a tendancy to experience horrible nightmares and last night was no different. I woke up every hour and struggled to fall back to sleep each and every time. When my alarm finally went off, I just couldn't pull it together. I decided that I needed today to just enjoy life, run errands that have been on my "to do list" for a bit too long, to just celebrate fabulous weather and my youth (or so I am convincing myself so I dont fall victim to feeling like I am a horrible employee). The United States has instilled a terrible feeling in everyone's mind that is "live to work" where it should be "work to live". So .. I'm off to enjoy my day!! I hope you have a fabulous day as well =)
PS! How cute is my cat? Dont you just want to rub that belly? ohhh I love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment