My weekend was short, sweet, and painful. Here's my recap (don't judge):
- Friday: worked late, hung out @ Barnes & Noble for hours (love it), caught up with the parents, had a romantic dinner out for 1, watched several episodes of Sex And The City and crashed on the couch.
- Saturday: woke up at 3:30 a.m. for some odd reason, blogged (aren't ya'll happy?), slept, slept some more, cleaned my house, read my current book for hours, went to church (I <3 church on Saturdays), cancelled my gym membership at my "other" gym (not the new one), carbo loaded and hit the hay.
- Sunday: ran the Army 10 Miler (I finished!!!), showered and headed up to Baltimore to celebrate, drank entirely too much, didn't get enough sleep ... but it was all worth it
Honestly, pretty perfect weekend if you ask me. My only suggestion would be to not have races on Sunday mornings because celebrations roll into Monday which is simply, no fun!!!! Again, aren't ya'll happy that I am doing so good with my blogging? I know you want to know these kinds of details therefore I will provide. ~*~HAPPY MONDAY~*~
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment