Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Nasty Bug



I never thought of myself as one to be scared of bugs, until last night. I have been fortunate enough to have never had one single bug in my apartment in the past year of living there. Out of nowhere, a big, fat, brown, juicy, disgusting bug was crawling around on my carpet. I immediately jumped up, grabbed my (pretty leopard print) shoe and hit it as hard as I could. I knew not to step on it because I did not want its bug guts on my carpet so I just hit it numerous times as hard as I could. Of course, I was not ready to touch it yet, so I just left it where it was ... upside down, on its back. Looked alright to me. That is, until a few minutes later when I looked over, and it had flipped over and was walking again!!!!! I literally shrieked, called my mom, and told her how disgusted and freaked out I was. I never really thought bugs could make me feel that way, or why it took over 26 years for me to really realize how scared I was, but boy am I thankful that bugs dont come around all too often. SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I really can't look at the picture I posted without getting grossed out).

No comments:

Post a Comment