- Macy's had its One Day Sale. Yeah, I hit it up. Glorious. Nothin' more fun than sales, checkin' off part of your Christmas shopping list, and hearing the Salvation Army bell. (Plus, free gift boxes. oh no you didn't.)
- DC Winter Restaurant Week was just announced today!! January 11 - 17. Yep, I've already made 2 reservations. Krits, I booked Bobby Vans Steakhouse for Sunday night. You want in? Date or no date, I love the fact I have reservations.
- I am completely and utterly obsessed with So You Think You Can Dance. The season finale is tonight. (2 hour special - my planner reads: "Wednesday, December 16 - So You Think You Can Dance Season Finale DO NOT MAKE OTHER PLANS") I have watched Kathryn & Jakob's final performance (see below) at least 11 times (including 4 times last night). I am so eager to see who is going to win. I'm thinking it has been set up to either be Russel or Kathryn, but Jakob is beyond talented. Who's on the HOT TAMALE train now????
- I'm getting my own office at work. ohhhhhh let the decorating, reorganizing and "new supplies" begin!! Super fun!
- I FINALLY watched the Sex & the City movie on Sunday night. I was in love. I did not want it to end. Now, ladies, I can finally see why you all were obsessed (even though I know that I watched the entire series & movie at the most perfect time in my life and I wouldn't trade it if I could). Can't wait for the 2nd movie!!!!
- Netflix just told me today that the Hangover is in the mail and I should receive it tomorrow. Oh, thank you Netflix. You never fail to rock my world.
- There are 9 days until Christmas. I.CAN'T.WAIT. (Santa, I have been good. I promise.)
see? do you see NOW why I am jumping for joy and on cloud nine? eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.
Sign me up for Bobby Van's, please, even if my wife is not on board (though I am SURE she is). Congrats on your own office. Did you cry at SATC like my wife did/does (seriously, everytime...I only cried the first three times). And thank you for brightening my wife's day yesterday - she raved about ya'lls (yes, I'm southern now) convo all night. Cheers!
ReplyDelete