Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year. New Bachelor.


The season premier of The Bachelor was last night. I'll be honest, I was counting down the days for the show to start and I have always thought Jake was adorable (yes, even though he was entirely too emotional on The Bachelorette). But, I must admit that I watched 80% of the show last night with my hands or blanket over my eyes. I was either embarrassed for Jake at how the girls acted or what they said, or I was cringing over the fact that these girls took themselves so seriously. One "lady" introduced herself to Jake and said "how does it feel to be looking at your wife?". His response "surreal". Probably because he couldn't believe someone would say such a thing. HOW BIZARRE. I mean, I'll probably continue to watch, be embarrassed and laugh just because Jake is so darn cute (and cheesy!) Sometimes it makes me wonder how and why I am single when there are wackos in the world like we saw last night!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!! I was not impressed with the girl selection for Jake. Way too many trashy girls...oh, and I'm convinced...the Richmond girl, she is the one that is going to be dating someone else. She is just there to promote herself. Mark my words now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, I think you're right. She's gorgeous, but I think that she is the one that messes up! haha, gotta love the drama on the Bachelor!!!!

    ReplyDelete