Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Another List You Say?

I am the queen of lists. I make at least one list a day, if not more. What better place to share some of the more important lists, than my blog. That is one of the purposes, right? Here is my list of things I would like to do in the DC area in 2010 that I have never done before (and I have lived here for 26 ... almost 27 years ... YIKES!)

1. Library of Congress in Washington D.C.



2. Ben's Chili Bowl - Even President Obama has made a few pit stops at this area landmark.


3. National Arboretum - this place must be gorgeous in the spring and fall. (I'll pass on the summer heat, haha)


4. The Reserve on L - brand new restaurant / wine bar located in Washington DC on 14th street NW. I am mostly excited about this because a fellow Radford graduate is the owner!! I always enjoy supporting RU alumni.

5. Busboys & Poets - coffee shop / bookstore / restaurant / hang out. Sounds like a perfect way to spend a rainy day.
6. Georgia Browns Restaurant - located in Washington D.C. serving fine southern comfort food. I hear the 3 course brunch is amazing! Full breakfast brunch, followed by an entree (which most guests box up and take home), topped off with a dessert bar. Sounds like my high caloric intake kind of place. Birthday brunch maybe?

7. Annapolis, MD. Can you believe I have never been? The older I get, the more this seems like a perfect place to live! (in theory, because remember, I have never actually been!) I'm all about a one day road trip!!!!!

8. Eastern Market - In D.C. near Capitol Hill. People rave over this market! I need to find out for myself what the craze is all about.

9. Volt Restaurant - Frederick, MD. Owned by the former Top Chef contestant / Charlie Palmer's Chef, Bryan Voltaggio. I must experience the goodness.

10. Virginia Wine Tasting - I have been wine tasting several times in NY, but never in my fine state of Virginia. I hear there are some great vineyards not too far west from where I live. What a fun way to celebrate anything (you know I'm always up for a celebration) or just to enjoy the weather and great company??

What have I missed?

No comments:

Post a Comment