Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

crumbs

The bakery chain Crumbs is coming to DC! I have yet to fall into the cupcake craze, but I have heard great things about Crumbs so I must check it out. They will be opening 7 ... yes, SEVEN! ... bake shops in the DC area (Foggy Bottom, Georgetown, downtown, Cleveland Park, Reston, Clarendon, and Rockville) so I am sure to stumble upon a bakery somewhere, at some time. Don't these cupcakes look beautiful? I would eat every.single.one of them right now. No I wouldn't. Yes I would. No I shouldn't. But I would.

They make gorgeous cakes too! I think I may even love the cake stands more than the cakes but thats not to say I wouldn't devour a cake and woo over the plate left with nothin' but crumbs. (play on words which is probably how they came up with the bake shop name!)


To get in on the cupcake craze, check out Washingtonian's Cupcake Cup here!

No comments:

Post a Comment