Monday, April 26, 2010
Customer Service
I finally received my *Free Shipping* coupon from Lands End Canvas that I had so anxiously been hoping for! When I received it, I immediately placed an order for a few summer pieces. I received my order in the standard timeframe and I was very pleased with the items!! Everything from Lands End Canvas reminds me of a much more affordable, classic, JCrew style. What I did not expect to find was what came in the mail just a few weeks later. A thank you card...from Lands End Canvas. What made it even more shocking was that it was hand written! HAND WRITTEN? A hand written thank you card from a retail store? Get out of here! I literally could not believe my eyes. I think I read it a few times and then shared it with everyone around! Now that is some serious customer service. Needless to say, it worked. I can't wait to place my next order!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment