Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Always Remembering...

... those who lost their lives on this day 9 years ago. The tragedy that united our country forver. The soldiers who honorably lost their lives to defend our country after this horrific day. The families who were forever changed on that somber morning.
It seems hard to believe it was 9 years ago. I remember it as if it was yesterday. Where were you on that terrible September morning?
Crazy to think I was a freshman in college. I had just returned to my dorm after my 8am religion class, and I was on the phone with my mom as we watched the towers fall and the Pentagon get hit. Now, I live just a few miles from the Pentagon. I can't imagne what it would be like to be so close...
picture taken at my favorite farmers market*

No comments:

Post a Comment