
I "borrowed" this quote from this awesome blog. I need this framed in every room of my apartment and in my office.
Amazing.
I am really working on "doing what I love and doing it often". It is so, so hard! It seems like a no brainer, but it isn't for me. I really struggle with balancing reality with my dreams and goals. I get caught up in the small things. I let them throw me off track. I thought for sure 2010 would feel like I am 100% back on my feet, and headed precisely in the right direction. Even though I feel I have come a long way in the past 8 months, there are so many things I feel I should have accomplished by now, that continually cause me to struggle. On the same note, there are so many unexpected, awesome, things that have come my way. I just need to acknowledge them and thank the Lord. I need to remember that Life is Simple. I need to stop thinking too much and Stop Over Analyzing. I need to remember that Life is Short. Easier said than done, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment