
Happy Saturday!
Saturday mornings are by far my favorite time of the week.
Last night was fun-filled family Friday night.
I re-arranged the morning plans for a few extra hours of sleep.
I have lots of e-mails to respond to.
I should really do a load or two of laundry.
Which reminds me, I desperately need to go to the dry cleaners.
I can't get enough of the song Teenage Dream.
Please don't judge.
I have a few things to return to the store.
I need to work out in a very bad way (especially after family Friday night).
I think I'll go make some breakfast, and head out shopping. Good plan.
I'm also making a pit stop at church today for a mini-conference on teaching preschoolers about Jesus and the Bible. (Aside from Saturday mornings being my favorite time of the week, teaching preschoolers about Jesus and the Bible on Sunday mornings is my second favorite!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment