Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

NaBloPoMo

It is November!!! And with November comes .... NaBloPoMo which stands for National Blog Posting Month. NaBloPoMo is a challenge to blog every day for one month. I participated last year, so I think I should give it another shot! I have not yet created a game plan to accomplish this challenge and considering I will be doing lots of traveling this month it is going to be hard. BUT I am going to give it a shot!!!

Caroline started a 30 day blog posting challenge last month and I think it is such a cute idea, that I am going to do the same!! Here's how it will go:

Post 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Post 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Post 3-Your first love
Post 4-Your parents
Post 5-Your siblings
Post 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Post 7-Favorite movies
Post 8-A place you've traveled to
Post 9-A picture of your friends
Post 10-Something you're afraid of
Post 11-Favorite tv shows
Post 12-What you believe
Post 13-Goals
Post 14-A picture you love
Post 15-Bible verse
Post 16-Dream house
Post 17-Something you're looking forward to
Post 18-Something you regret
Post 19-Something you miss
Post 20-Nicknames
Post 21-Picture of yourself
Post 22-Favorite city
Post 23-Favorite vacation
Post 24-Something you've learned
Post 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Post 26-Picture of your family
Post 27-Pets
Post 28-Something that stresses you out
Post 29-3 Wishes
Post 30-a picture



So lets get started!!


Post 1:

My name is Kristen.

1. My mom, dad and sister are my best friends.

2. I go to church because I love it, not because I am "supposed" to.

3. I could not live without music.

4. I write down every recipe I think I might like on a 5x8 index card. Hand written.

5. I am crazy about sports. I have never played an organized sport, but for some reason, I love it. Football and hockey are my favorites!

6. I love airports / traveling / hotels.

7. Have I ever mentioned my love for food? I eat more than the average female.

8. I only have to wash my hair every 3-4 days. Some people think it is disgusting. I think it is fabulous.

9. I make lists for everything.

10. I could be a professional grocery shopper, but I don't love clothes shopping.

11. I have a netflix subscription because I love editing my "queue". I rarely watch the movies.

12. I cry once a month.

13. I love vacuuming, dusting, and hand washing my dishes. I don't use my dish washer and I run around like a mad woman to tidy up my place when I find out someone is coming over. Fortunately, the first thing I do every morning is make my bed so that is already taken care of!

14. I love to read. I love the library, Barnes & Noble and my magazine subscriptions.

15. I am loud and love to laugh.

and ... I voted today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment