A few weekends ago I decided to pop into the annual Health & Fitness Expo held at the Convention Center downtown. It was a free event with a lot of different things going on. Earlier in the week I heard Dr. Oz on Oprah talk about the importance of knowing your blood pressure and I for sure had no clue what mine was, but I knew I could find out at the expo!
To be honest, I had no idea what to expect, but by great surprise, I arrived just in time to catch this guy!
(please excuse the terrible pictures as they were taken on my not-so-great cell phone)
SPIKE MENDELSOHN from Top Chef Season 4 & All Stars!
He did a brief cooking demonstration making pizza in support of his newest restaurant, We The Pizza on Capitol Hill in DC.
He talked about his time on the show and upcoming restaurant endeavors. He is quite a little character, and was worth hitting up the expo!
Oh, and I also got my blood pressure taken and I am one healthy girl. Success!
No comments:
Post a Comment