Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

35 Days

It has been 35 days since I last updated this little rascal.  To say a lot has happened is actually an under statement. I have pictures up the wazoo that I want to share, funny stories that must be documented as well as big life happenings that just make me who I am. 

In the past 35 days I have:

- enjoyed a fabulous long overdue brunch with extended family
- celebrated my high school girlfriend Lindsey's baby shower for baby Ethan due in May
- laughed over dinner with a bestie I hadn't seen in 5 months
- relaxed over a home-cooked meal prepared by my mom & (better than Martha Stewart meets Ina Gartin) aunt
- celebrated my girlfriend Lindsey's upcoming (and now past) USO trip to Iraq with the Washington Redskin Cheerleaders
- taken an etiquette class on continental dining at The Caucus Room
- celebrated the life of my beloved grandmother who passed away at the incredible age of 93
- (which led to) hosted family from Kansas and Canada, planned a funeral (a first for me!), baked my heart out and spent tons of much needed family time
- signed a lease on a new apartment
- surprised myself by running my very first half marathon (13.1 miles)
- and much more!

Needless to say, I am tired, but I am looking forward to showing this thing some love! Stay tuned ....

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I saw pictures of the washington redskins cheerleaders at our dining out when Matt's squadron got back. A couple of the crews must have taken them around! Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete