Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Finished.

Finished.  Or should I say "slowing down".  The craziness of life over the past 10 weeks appears to be slowing down significantly.  If it isn't, I am at least telling myself it has.  In conjunction, I have had zero inspiration when it has come to blogging.  I have put it on the back burner to help cope with my busy day to day life.  Clearly! Hence the fact that I have barely posted in 2011.  Poor blog. 

I just want to "check in" on my little blog, and make a note that I am beginning to think I have regained my inspiration to pick up the posts! I want to update Kris10K and get it back in tip top shape. Whoa KK, don't go that far! I don't know if it has ever been in tip top shape.  A girl can dream, right?

Hopefully I can turn a few "you haven't blogged in ages" frowns upside down as well as keep documenting this incredible life God has blessed me with.    I love my life.  Still. 

No comments:

Post a Comment