Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday: Love

Today I am filling in a few fun blanks courtesy of The Little Things We Do Fill In the Blank Friday's!!

1. I love life because each day is a new opportunity to love passionately, explore vigorously, and dream endlessly.

2. A time that mama knew best was when she told me when I grew up, my sister would be my best friend.  She also has had excellent intuition when it comes to the outcome of my relationships.

3. My first kiss went a little like this ............... I honestly have no memories of my first kiss.  Apparently it wasn't very memorable and I feel very UN-girly admitting that.

4. My celebrity crush(es) are Jennifer Aniston and Carrie Underwood.  Oh, male crushes? Oh they arecurrently actor Josh Duhamel and country music singer Luke Bryan.  Backstreet Boys singer Nick Carter will always hold a little piece in my heart.  Sad, but true.

5. My splurge of choice is my monthly rent on my apartment

6. My biggest accomplishment is creating a life for myself.  I saw through the cloud and found my own happiness.

7. My dance jam of choice depends on the occasion.  At a wedding it is Tina Turner Rolling on a River.  At a bar/club it would be the most recent Top 20 List.  On a run, it would be Dave Matthews, Lady Gaga or Tom Petty.  In my car, it is anything on my favorite XM stations. Tomorrow night it will be everything and anything by Zac Brown Band and Kenny Chesney live in concert! Can you tell I love music???




No comments:

Post a Comment