1. My fortune in a(n) uneaten fortune cookie. "Nobody ever drowned in his own sweat."
2. Sweet, sweet companion
3. New "workout" dvd for the Wii
4. Just hit 40,000 miles on the car. Also just paid it off! Celebrate!
5. Medium Rare restaurant. Amazing steak frites.
6. American Girl. Reminds me of my childhood. I want to buy everything.
7. Occupy DC Protest.
8. Hey Canada!
9. Never pass up Canadian Maple Leaf cookies.
10. Willards. Best BBQ in DC/NoVA.
11. Extreme Home Makeover bus on Independence Avenue.
12. National's Stephen Strasburg return. Perfect seats.
13. Playing with his hoe. Play on words. I couldn't get enough.
14. Best boating addition. I lived in that thing.
15. DC Office view.
16. Impromptu wine & cheese night on the balcony.
Some of my most cherished memories end up only on my blackberry camera. When I need a smile or a good laugh, I always look back at the fun memories I have captured over the past few months.

Paid off your car? And you're still driving it? With no monthly payment? How un-American! :)
ReplyDeleteHello. I'm jealous. Nice to meet you.
I love this! I do the same thing. Congratulations on paying off your car!! It's a great, great feeling!
ReplyDelete