
Hiii!!! My very first post on my very first blog. I could not be more excited about being a part of the blogging community. Although there are just a small number of you who will actually read this little thing, my reasons for doing it outweigh the number of readers.
Since this is my first post, I feel obligated to update you on my current status. I recently got out of a relationship, and have been "thrown out to the wolves" to handle this world on my own (such an exxageration as my family and friends have caught me with open arms). In doing so, I found myself an adorable one-bedroom apartment right outside the nation's capital and have enjoyed all aspects of my living situation. Between the decorating (thanks Lo J!) and the privacy, I am in love.
My "changes", as we will appropriately call them, could not have come at a better time. My New Years Resolution list is much more detailed and extensive than years past in hopes of trying new things and accomplishing those I always wanted to do. I have followed several blogs for the last year, and considered starting one, but never took the time to follow through. Alas! Changes. New Years Resolutions. My new blog.
I plan to use my little space in the cyber world to share my daily thoughts, adventures, obsessions, addictions, accomplishments, and anything else my heart desires, with those that I love. I hope my three readers (can I get three?) enjoy this blog as much as I anticipate to!
PS! I bought the book "Blogging for Dummies" because I never go into anything without the proper reading material. So, I hope to make this blog SUPER pretty and fancy by learning all the tricks of the trade!
No comments:
Post a Comment