As of my last post, Wednesday was not my favorite day. However, I tried to make it better. I left work a bit early and my sister picked me up! We went to Georgetown to enjoy the beautiful weather, get some good shopping in and have some sister bonding time. We had a BLAST clearing the racks at JCrew (their spring line is adorable in case you haven't checked it out) and then we went to a casual dinner at La Madeline on M street. And that my friends, is where my day went from bad, to better, to horrible. My wallet was stolen out of my purse (while it was draped over my chair) by a LOSER who decided to buy tons of $60 farecards on all of my credit cards. Awesomeeeee. I have spent the last 36 hours cleaning up the mess! Thanks to my fabulous family and my friends support, I have come to terms that there is someone out there who is in more need of my money than I probably am. I hope my money and wallet gets him and his loved ones farther in life and betters their well being. Now its off to shop for a cuter wallet than I had before and to get a fresh clean start to everything!!
Oh, and that 5 day Disney pass that is in there, yeah, enjoy the parks. If you need any help finding your way around, give me a call. My phone number must be listed somewhere in that wallet because I sure did keep everything else I own in there!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment