Date check: Friday the 13th. Yikes!!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed that nothing bad happens to me today. I am entering this day with the best possible outlook on life. I am day dreaming of sunshine and all my favorite things!
the beach, my home away from home
candles, my serenity (If I am home, candles are lit)
For the first time, I am excited to see what tomorrow brings! I am joining a new gym and I can't stop thinking about it. It is the prettiest place on earth and I think I will want to spend all of my free time there. It has an indoor pool and an ENORMOUS outdoor pool which will be great in the summer, not to mention the spa, cafe, climbing wall, awesome classes, and brand new machines!!!!! I used to belong to the Centreville location, but the new Loudoun location is even better. I am not even going to complain about the 20 minute drive there because I can rock out to my XM, which I never get to do because I am a public transportation commuter Monday - Friday. YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!
Last but not least, I always argue that Virginia is a northern state, at least the part that I live in. But for the first time, I'd like to argue that it should definitely be a southern state so that I can wear these t-shirts (and for that reason alone). They are the cutest! (and Lindsey, there is a perfect shirt in there for you!!!!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment