Update: Day 3 of vacation. The weather has been 85+ every day and the view from our hotel is perfect and serene. The ocean here is bright blue with white sand that stretches longer than a football field from pool to ocean. Walks on the beach at night, runs by beach houses in the morning. Fresh fruit, flip flops, beach cover-ups, and people watching central. In the words of E, "nothing says vacation like hair braiding and Teva's". I have had the best dinners including teriyaki sea bass, bacon wrapped scallops stuffed in fried shrimp, and key lime pie for dessert each night. Marco is where my L.O.V.E for key lime pie began so it is only in perfect tradition that I have it every single day on my trip!
Dinner tonight consisted of an outdoor patio, beer, acoustic music, seafood, and family. I couldn't create a better scene. Oh! and our waiter's mom lives in Fairfax, so naturally my sister gave him our names to "find us on facebook when he visits". Love it!
I haven't been that great with photos because my mind has been in another world, but I will see what I can pull together over the next 2 days. For now, I'm off for a walk on the beach. The star filled sky reminds me of those perfect summer nights.........
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment