I have so much going on in my brain today that I don't even know where to begin. First and foremost, I am constantly reminding myself that I can't make this posting long because I have a lot to get done and I must keep on moving. I also know that I love sharing my thoughts on my blog for so many reasons that I wont explain today because well, I just shouldn't use my time that way. With that being said. Here is everything on my mind:
1. I have SO many loose ends to tie up at work today and I am running around like a crazy women (in a super cute dress might I add).
2. I haven't even started packing for my trip that begins at oh, 6 a.m. tomorrow morning. I did try on my new bathing suits this morning and I am not gonna lie .. losing the weight has paid off. Thank goodness.
3. I am doing dinner/drinks tonight with my KP, sis & Zoid. Although this is not productive, it is productive in terms of quality BFF time that is irreplaceable in the grand scheme of things.
4. My Tarheels (UNC) play tonight at 10p.m. I plan on packing while I cheer them on (and keep my fingers crossed that they beat Gonzaga and make it to the Elite 8... Unlike the Duke Bluedevils who lost last night ... haha!!!!!!)
5. The Today Show is part of my weekday routine and I am SO thankful for it. I very often think about what life will be like when my pastor, Lon Solomon, is no longer around, and I feel the same way about the Today Show. Deep, I know. I am happy Matt Lauer has returned from his deer encounter!!
6. I just bought KP and I tickets to see Keith Urban and Sugarland in August. SO EXCITED!!!!!
7. Happy Friday! Please open this window to the max and click here. You will not be sorry you did.
8. And rounding out my list ... I have decided to bring my laptop on vacay with me and will enjoy blogging from a different location. I will take my computer out on the balcony in Florida, over looking the ocean and share my thoughts and photos from the trip! I am sure I won't get much blogging done while in Charleston with Linz but I will see what I can do =) ... oh, and yes, I am aware that I will be vacationing with the majority of my readers, but thats ok because this blog is all about me, not them. Just kidding!
9. I have run out of time ... but not out of thoughts, but this is it for now.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PLEASE PLEASE BLOG!!! I just got caught up...and i just figured out how to comment I think:) YAY!! I think I want to make a "BLOG BOOK" of yours when u decide the time is right---is it after a certain amount of blogs? Because I definitely want one:-)
ReplyDelete