I have always said a thoughtful man will win me over. I never thought that thoughtful man would not sign his name to his thoughtfulness. Get this! I got a phone call from the receptionist that flowers were here. I am the person people call when they don't know who to call regarding a floral delivery so I assumed that was the case. She then said "no, for you". My eyes perked up. "Can't be ...". Sure enough, a vase of lillies with a sweet note, and no name attached. My mind is wandering. I have narrowed it down, but not confirmed. I am pretty sure these flowers couldn't have come at a better time. Reason #23490283540923840328 why I love my friends, and I love my life. Thank you anonymous flower sender. You truly MADE.MY.DAY. (and if these are from who I think they are from .... he gets 100 brownie points!!)
side note: I have blogged all day long and not been productive at work (must change) AND check out my dessert that was given to me today. I have to quit it with the desserts. My 10k is in 8 days. YIKES! (Dre: first thing that comes to mind. What is it?? I think of the Atlantis' desserts at the little bakery in the casino. What do you think of?... haha)
No comments:
Post a Comment