As you may know, I am slightly blog obsessed. Reading my favorite blogs is like reading the Washington Post on a Sunday morning, sitting on the deck with a fresh cup of coffee (I dont drink coffee, but for those who need their morning coffee, I know you can relate). In other words, its fabulous. I have to admit, I feel a bit stalkerish sinking into some of these blogs, but if they did not want me to read, they would not have a blog, right? Creativity at its finest. As it turns out, two of the bloggers that I enjoy reading, got together this weekend in (nowhere else but ...) CHARLESTON!!! From what it seems, they did not know each other prior to becoming blogging buddies, and actually they met another blogger as well. So the three of them ventured to Charleston for a little meet and greet and boy OH boy have I enjoyed their pictures, comments, shopping purchases and stories. Check 'em out (these are their "blogging nicknames" ... oh maybe one day I'll be an awesome blogger and can have a nickname... ohhhh la la) : G.R.I.T.S., BEB, and Mojito Maven. Seriously, they are the cutest.
In other hot topics (I sound like I am Whoopi on the View) - I am ecstatic about my weekend plans. My plans consist of catching up on Sex & the City (and if I have not shared before, I had never seen an episode until about 4 months ago, so this is all new to me. Thank you Netflix for providing me with endless episodes of fascination.), finally unpacking (from my most fabulous trip to Marco and Charleston), a few errands to continue to get back in the swing of things, extended family time, GOING TO SEE THE NEW HANNAH MONTANA MOVIE (I didn't just admit that, did I? yeah whatever, it looks cute. I can't wait to see which lifestyle Hannah chooses ... oh, the suspense), and then a MOST fabulous Easter Sunday (with lots of church, chocolate and golf). I'd love to know, what is your families' Easter traditions? I really, really want to color eggs!!!

yay for blog stalking...love it!
ReplyDelete