Ok ,we're almost done. E is in Paris enjoying baguettes, brie, the Eiffel Tower, flowers galore and much, much more, and I am ... well, watching American Idol in her honor so she does not miss a beat. She has not had the best luck with internet while in the Latin Quarters of Paris, but don't you worry, she is on her way to Nice, France tomorrow!!! (and hopefully her internet will be much better). With no further ado, the Final 4 show of American Idol featuring Slash:
Adam Lambert - "Whole Lotta Love" by Led Zeppelin
* Randy: this is the Adam that I love, you're a rockstar tonight
* Kara: you're more than a rockstar, you're a rock god
* Paula: I say you're a whole lotta perfect
* Simon: I agree with what the guys said, it was actually one of my favorite performances you have ever done. The only problem is, is that nobody can top that.
Allison Iraheta - "Cry Baby" by Janice Joplin?
* Randy: You can sing your face off, you can sing anything, but I did not love this song choice for you
* Kara: Are you nervous? You seem nervous.
* Paula: I think you are down right fearless.
* Simon: The difference over the past 8 weeks from where you were to wear you are is staggering. You're 17, you had complete confidence and a terrific vocal, but my only problem is that you are trying too hard to sound like the original and I wouldn't have chosen that song.
Duet: "Renegade" by Stixx - Danny & Kris
*Simon said Danny was better than Kris
Kris Allen - "Come Together" by the Beatles (w/ guitar in hand)
*Randy: I know you're not really a rock guy, you're kind of a hybrid, and I appreciate you picking something that can keep you real. I loved that you were playing on the guitar so all in all, I enjoyed it coming from a guy who isn't a rock, rock guy.
*Kara: You're definitely the softer side of rock, but for me, this was not a great performance. I thought it was trying too hard, wasn't the best song, and I think there was more than what you delivered tonight.
*Paula: Its kind of risky to do a Beatles song, but your artistic and you're creativity is all over it. You are an artist on this stage. You need to have a little more energy, but you're deserving.
*Simon: I didn't like it that much. It was like eating ice for lunch and it will leave you with nothing to remember afterwards. It was quite boring, and safe.
Danny Gokey - "Dream On" by Aerosmith
*Randy: Once again, I know this is not your genre either, so I'll give you one thing, it wasn't that great but I'll give you an A+ for a valient effort on the high note
*Kara: I think you took the "adding the edge" comment a little too far. I don't see you on this song.
*Paula: I know this was a tricky genre for you, and I dont know if this was the right song, but I give you an A++ for going for it
*Simon: the last note was like watching a horror movie
Duet: "Slow Ride" - Allison & Adam
* All the judges thought they were a perfect blend and should do a duet together because they are totally in sync with each other
... and we will have to wait until tomorrow to find out the results!!!!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment