Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

I.LIKE.IT.LIKE.THAT.

Is it Friday already? Where did the time go? There is a lot to be said, and as usual, not much time to say it.

- Adam & Kris are in the Finals for American Idol. I think Adam deserves to win, but it will be fun to watch!
- I leave in exactly ONE WEEK for Italy. With that being said, I have SO much to take care of on every front. The next 7 days will be busy, all while I am trying to get as much sleep as possible. I have been forewarned that I will be sacrificing a lot of sleep in order to fit in as much as I want to do!
- E has been gone just a few days shy of one month. It is SO hard to believe that the time has passed this quickly. To date she has traveled to Dublin, London, Amsterdam, Paris, Nice, Monte Carlo, and is currently in Barcelona. She should be leaving soon for Madrid, but last we heard is that Barcelona is her favorite city by far which may keep her there longer than planned. All is good and well with me as long as she is in Milan next Saturday morning at 8:40 a.m. to greet me with a VERY large European welcome.
- Warning: this.is.gross. I got my very first ingrown toenail. Whenever I think/talk/look at feet, I just about gag. When I typed the word "toenail", I almost gagged as well. But, its true and it hurts like a fdkasjfdaskljsaf. Believe me, I have researched remedy's and if this thing doesn't cut it out by Sunday, you can bet your bottom dollar that I will be at the doctors Monday morning.
- I must admit this in hopes of changing. I have not worked out in 13 days. I have not been to the gym (that I hold a membership at) in 2 months (what a waste of $$). Up until 13 days ago, I was running a lot and working out in my apartment building gym, but ... that has not happened recently either. It is evident what working out does to my body, or the lack there of. Since I have not been working out, I have been so incredibly tired that my eye balls are about to fall out of my head and my body is more lethargic than ever. Working out and adequate sleep are the only things that keep me going. Last night, I slept for 12 hours, and today I still feel absolutely exhausted. By the looks of me, you would have thought that I partied until the wee hours of the night only to stumble into work. Little do they know that I fell asleep at 6:05 pm, woke up at 10:15 to eat and watch Survivor (I feel obligated to watch it), do a little "ingrown toenail" research and hit the hay by 11:45. I woke up bright and early at 7:30 after oversleeping my alarm. What in the world. All of THIS must change today. To add to it, I have a 5k on the Saturday after I return from Italy that I have a goal time of 26 minutes flat. YIKES!!!!!!
- I bought a ticket to see Russell Peters at the DC Improv. KP introduced me to him several months ago and seriously, he kills me. He is the funniest guy ever and can do the best impressions. I am BEYOND ecstatic to see him LIVE. Side note: I will probably be standing in line at least an hour before the doors open so I can get a front row seat. WOOO HOOO!!!!
- This week I have more than ever discovered one thing about myself. I want no part in a "relationship" at this point in my life. Either I have yet to find the right guy, or I am so in love with my lifestyle that there isn't much room for someone else, but either way, it isn't happening. And the best part: I.LIKE.IT.LIKE.THAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment