Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dads Day!

Happy Father's Day!!! I truly enjoy spending this day (weekend) with my dad, and just enjoying his company. This year we went to see a Beatles tribute band, Rain, at Wolf Trap on Friday night (picture above is us at Wolf Trap sitting in the back lawn after an incredible picnic dinner prepared by Lo J. We later moved down to our seats to enjoy the show). As for today, we will be spending the day together at church, and most likely on the couch watching the U.S. Open (if it is not rained out ... fingers crossed!). I know that I am the luckiest girl in the world to have a dad who cares, supports, and guides me through this crazy experience called life. I can say for sure, he's a keeper and I will always be daddy's little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment