Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Leftovers


Come to think of it, leftovers aren't always the worst. It is an opportunity to enjoy something wonderful again, or share something that is great with someone else. Thats why, I have absolutely no problem agreeing to take any of the "leftovers" from the show, The Bachelorette. Jillian has been given 30 guys to "choose from" and she is down to 4. When the show first started, there were a few guys I thought were front runners (see here), and now after several weeks, and getting to see the guys in different settings, I definitely have different favorites. But, since I have more than one favorite, and Jillian can only choose one guy, I think that means I am willing to take a "leftover". My first choice would be Ed:


or Reid:
I agree that these are not the most flattering pictures of them (hence why I didn't notice them right away), but BOY THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! I think Jillian would be making a big mistake if she didn't choose one of these two guys (and I'll take the other). Dont have to ask me twice ....
Would it be bad if I sign up to try out for the next bachelor? I mean, the guy is bound to be adorable.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! And I definitely think you should sign up! How fun would that be???

    ReplyDelete