Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Filming Underway

Well, its official folks ... MTV's famous reality show, The Real World, has begun filming its 23rd season here in the nation's capital, Washington D.C. The castmates moved into the house yesterday. June 30, 2009 and will be spending the summer at 2000 S St. NW on the corner of 20th & S in Dupont Circle. Here is a picture of their house, just in case you wish to make a drive by (or am I the only one with that crazy idea?):


I started watching The Real World when they were in Miami and I was about 13/14 years old (and probably sneaking MTV on the tv anyways...whooops). The castmates seemed so old at the time, and now it is funny to think that I am much older than the current cast! I don't think that will stop me from getting up close and personal though. I just blame it on my reality tv addiction. The show is scheduled to air in 2010.

Click here to see the floor plans of the house! It looks like this house doesn't have a hot tub or a pool ... interesting!

Also, click here for twitter posts of cast sightings! Apparently they have already found the local Whole Foods. Ohhhhh .... WELCOME TO D.C.!

1 comment:

  1. I was totally just reading baout this yesterday and wondering how hard it would be to stalk them!! hahahaha jk

    ReplyDelete