
Have a great weekend!!!
I have been dragging at work today. I am exhausted and I can't stop thinking about my exciting evening that I have planned. A big party? no. A hot date? not quite. Leaving for vacation? not yet. I can't wait to get home, clean my lil apartment, get a great workout in, watch the REDSKINS game, and relax. Thank goodness it has been drizzly and cloudy in DC today, or else I would be tempted to force myself into something I know my body can't handle. Don't worry about me though, I have a big Saturday planned which will force me to have a productive Sunday. Don't you just love weekends like these? I know I do.
** One week from today I will be laying at the beach for a great girls get-a-way. Can't WAIT!!! So for now, I will wrap up in my blanket while the opportunity presents itself. (Maybe, just maybe, I will squeeze some blogging in so I can catch you up on my fun recent adventures that I love to hold hostage from you.)
No comments:
Post a Comment