
When I woke up this morning, the weather man told me that it was cool 59 degrees outside!! Holy cow! What happened to the 90 degree weather we were having last week? My mind quickly transitioned to thinking fall, and before I knew it, thoughts of sweaters and boots danced around. I am doing my best to hold on to thoughts of "sun and sand" as I only have 3 more days until I find myself living up the 3 (make that 4) day weekend!!! However, to prepare for the change of seasons, I have put together my Top 10 Fall 2009 To-Do List. Thinking this one through makes me squeal. Here we go:
- Visit Williamsburg, VA
- Attend a college football game (fingers crossed for University of MD vs. Virginia Tech)
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Drink apple cider
- Attend a Washington Redskins football game (and prepare a fab tailgate)
- Visit a Virginia wine vineyard
- Make my own home made pumpkin pie
- Attend a Virginia Military Institute football game (red & yellow mums in hand)
- Visit an apple orchard
- Carve a pumpkin
How about you? What is on your Fall To-Do list?? I'm always open to new suggestions =)
sounds like a plan! Can I join you on EVERY one of your to dos:-)
ReplyDelete