Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Its the MOST wonderful time ... OF THE YEAR!!!

courtesy of www.redskins.com


Its that time again! Yes, you heard me right, its THAT time again! Time when my weekends are predetermined, my outfits come from one small section of my closet, my Sundays are renamed "Sunday Fundays", and my mood on Monday is directly related to the outcome of a bunch of big men pushing and shoving on a big grass field. ITS FOOTBALL SEASON! I am heading up to good ol' Charm City for the night to celebrate the beginning of the 2009-2010 season. MY Washington Redskins are playing the Baltimore Ravens in the first of four preseason games. I happen to have snagged a ticket (pretty darn good ticket, might I add) from a (very adorable) Ravens fan so wish me luck! (Last time I snagged a ticket from this same very adorable Ravens fan, the Skins got demolished. Then again, that was LAST season and anything that happened last season doesn't count or shouldn't even be remembered!!!!) Regardless, there is much to celebrate as the most wonderful time of the year has finally arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment