

My 3rd flower/plant bloomed on Sunday!!! Now all 3 of my flowers/plants is in bloom and I am so proud of my green thumb! I really never thought they would actually bloom (if you saw the condition they were in, you'd agree too) but now they are happy campers and even have little ones on the way!- Tomorrow night is the Keith Urban / Sugarland concert. I bought these tickets a long.time.ago (definitely check that post out b/c I knew my life would be great just a few months from then... and I was right!) and I can't believe it is finally here!! Turns out E and her best friend Meg have tickets as well, so Party Poling and I will meet up with them beforehand for drinks and apps!! So excited!!
- This weekend I am heading down to Richmond, Virginia to visit one of my favorite girls, Krits Cup O' Tea. My girlfriend, Gberg and her boyfriend are heading down, as well as our other friend from high school, Metcalfe, who is driving up from Charleston, SC (see my dedication here)! I am actually referring to this weekend as a mini high school reunion because Krits husband also went to our high school and he has invited some of his friends to join in on the fun!! All I can picture are our sleepovers from high school + catching up on months of news + just a little bit of alcohol (we are introducing Krits to Firefly Sweet Tea vodka - she will fall in love!) + great friends = time.of.my.life!! I can't wait, and I am sure to have pictures (see my last trip to Richmond here ... has it really been 4 1/2 months?)
- So, I have a subscription to Netflix. I have admitted to myself that I have this subscription solely because I think "adding to the queue" and "returning a movie" is an accomplishment, and well, its a list, and I love lists. But, on Sunday night I finally used the "play it now" feature and checked out a movie I (think) have been meaning to watch, Made of Honor. I generally have a hard time watching movies because they put me fast asleep or they aren't entertaining enough and I just would rather do something else. BUT, I LOVED THIS MOVIE!!!!! I definitely recommend checking it out if you haven't already. I know that I am about 5 years behind, but still, its an adorable chick flick.
- I threw my first baby shower last Friday, and I have to admit, I did a pretty good job. I don't have a ton of pictures, but I'll have to get the ones I do have, up here soon! Before I know it, my boss will have her baby, and I will be stressed at work doing both of our jobs. I'm not sure if that's a good thing, or a bad thing....
- I have 6 weeks until the Army 10-miler ... and, well, I haven't started training. I am suffering from a major lack of motivation in that department. I still enjoy working out, but I definitely do not feel like running. However, the race is on October 4, and that date has past history. So much, that I promised myself I would run this race just to prove how great my life is!! Regardless, I have to cross that finish line. If you have any motivation or incentives for me, please share! 10 miles seems impossible as of today.
- *Coming Soon* pictures from this past weekend where I met up with some great high school girlfriends and celebrated my friends', Pete and Jackie's engagement!!!!!!
OK, see ... I do have a lot going on in my life. Now, I'm worn out ....
No comments:
Post a Comment