I am sorry that I have not been able to update my blog recently. I am sorry that it is killing you to continually look at a 6-pack of Bud Light even though you look at a 6-pack on a nightly basis in the comfort of your own home. Please do not get mad at me or give me a hard time. As promised, there is plenty of blogging to be done in the month of November. Please continue to stay tuned and check back frequently.
Yours Truly,
Chan Chan
** For all my other readers out there, this is a letter to my dear friend who kindly uses this blog as a chance to keep up with my life. When I am not an active blogger, I am given HELL. I was told this was the only way I can get away with not posting as frequently as I should.
Tons of blogging coming up ... I'll explain later ... stay tuned!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment