Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

mmm mmm GOOD!


This afternoon I went to pick up my race packet at the Health & Fitness Expo, and whattya know ... Anheuser Busch had a booth!! It gets better ... they had beer on tap!! Even better ... free samples. First of all, I am a big fan of anything with my favorite four letter word "FREE" next to it. I am a bigger fan when the item that is free also has "unlimited" next to it. I am an even bigger fan when I am getting "unlimited free" samples at a Health & Fitness Expo on my lunch break!!!! I had a few choices to choose from including winter and autumn ales, but once I saw I could try out the new Bud Light Golden Wheat, it was a no brainer. I have been meaning to try this new beer for a while since I am a devoted Bud Light beer drinker. I drink Bud Light year round, but spruce it up a bit in the summer with Bud Light Lime (appropriately named "B double L"). After my 8 oz sample (yes, they were generous), I must admit ... I AM SOLD!! This beer is fabulous! It was light, tasty, different from the regular Bud Light and this may sound corny, but festive. I HIGHLY recommend it and will definitely be stashing a few in my fridge for after my 10k this weekend! Go pick yourself up a 6 pack (or 18 pack .. whatever suits your weekend style).
Happy Running .. Happy Celebrating!

1 comment: