Guess what???? There are exactly 100 days until the Opening Ceremonies of the 2010 Winter Olympic Games held in Vancouver, British Columbia. I have to be honest with you, I am beyond excited. The Olympics are one of my favorite events and I spend the entire two weeks engulfed in my tv. I am constantly watching coverage and checking the medal counts. Every two years, the Olympic Opening Ceremony send chills down my body, and every two years, I manage to cry during the Closing Ceremony (I think I am just sad that I have to wait two more years for that much excitement). The 2012 Summer Games will be held in London, England and I am really hoping to go!!! I definitely prefer the Summer Games to the Winter Games, but between the snowboarding events and good looking skiiers, I manage to stay interested for the full two weeks!!! Oh boy I can't wait!
PS! I may even have to make similar cupcakes this go around because they look tooooo goood.

we had the 2001 olympic here in salt lake city and it was amazing! i'm looking forward to the upcoming games too!
ReplyDelete...and that cupcake looks delish!