Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Battle Studies



John Mayer's new album, Battle Studies, came out yesterday. I have always been a fan of his music (not so much his on-again, off-again relationship with Jennifer Aniston - even though I do love her). Last night I watched his concert from the Beacon Theatre in Brooklyn LIVE!! It was awesome and he is oh-so talented. This album has a bit of a Tom Petty / Eagles vibe. In an interview I watched, he describes this album as "not as perfect as Continuum" and instead of choosing the best, biggest song to be the first song debuted, he chose a deep, meaningful song instead (which of course is "Who Says"). Taylor Swift is supposed to be on this album as well!! Anyways, I can't wait to get my hands on the album and get tickets to his concert in DC for February (Do I really have to wait until February to see him again???).

1 comment:

  1. ugggg...you beat me to it! I downloaded it last night right before I left for class and listened to it on my way!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete